19.10.11

Wednesday Wishlist|19.10.11

Wednesday Wishlist
1.Tailored Joggers By Boutique - Topshop
I've been desperately after some form of tailored trousers lately and these Topshop Boutique ones caught my eye. Not only does the unconventional formal style of them look great but i'm completely obsessed with greys this season! Don't think I can quite justify the £80 price tag though!

2.Charcoal Cable Pom Pom Beanie - Topshop
Guilty pleasure..Bobble hats!! There is nothing I love more in winter than a dorky, chunky knit cosy hat! Not only do they look rad but due to the fact I am constantly freezing they are a must have!

3.AMP Motorcycle Boots - Topshop
I've been eyeing up loads of different winter boots recently and I've been trying to decide on the shape I want, chelsea boots? 70s style? Do i want a heel? High leg? But these biker boots have seemed to tick all the right boxes! The heels a good height for an everyday boot and they're stylish without looking like too much of a statement boot! Could be worn with anything!

4.Polo-Neck Jumper - H&M
I bought this jumper the other week and have already pretty much worn it to death! Definite favourite for A/W. I'll try to upload a photo of it in an outfit post. Definately going back to get another colour!

5.7cm Knife Edge Hoops - Miss Selfridge
Cheap and cheerful hoops! I barely wear earrings anymore but i used to wear hoops loads, usually teamed with headscarves I felt like i should have a crystal ball, but as i'd always buy them from either Miss S or Topshop inevitably they'd turn bronze(or turn my ear green) and i'd have to throw them away! However i've finally got round to replacing them so I can go back into reading peoples futures etc..

6.Dark Grey Wool Mix Belted Maxi Skirt - River Island
I'd really love to get a charcoal coloured maxi skirt, where it's getting chillier i'm feeling pretty limited to my jeans and leggings and i fancy a bit of a change! Usually I only wear fitted skirts, be it mini or maxi, but this River Island skirt looks perfect. Think it'll be one that I have to try on and evaluate the chances of me actually wearing it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment