29.4.12

Vintage Fair.

UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

So today me, my mum and Casey headed off to Brighton for 'The Vintage Fair', as it says on the website there were 50 vintage clothing stalls with mens and womens clothing, a vintage tea party with coke in glass bottles and little cakes, as well as a beauty parlour where women were getting a full vintage makeover!

After having a good wonder around and browsing through the rails and rails of clothes that were on offer I picked up this cream shell top, complete with original labels! Hopefully i'll get some photos of it with outfits soon as I plan on wearing it to death!

The only other little thing I picked up was this lovely little ring for £3. I'm a complete sucker for statement jewellery and what with my turquoise obsession at the moment I had to have it!

The vintage fair goes all around the country and even appears at some festivals, check out the website for more info! A Sunday well spent!

x

(p.s. I had to get a shot of this stunning VW Beetle parked outside, it was absolutely spotless with a cream and pastel green interior! I wish I got a photo of the owner who was dressed from head to toe in vintage awesomeness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment