8.6.12

What I Bought|




20120527_25e20120527_23e20120527_21e20120527_24e20120527_18e
| Jumper - Miss Selfridge | Vest - Zara | Crochet Top - New Look | Sandals - Urban Outfitters |

Here's just a few things that I've picked up recently, they're all seeming a little out of season when I look out my window at the moment but hey ho, I'm just going to pretend that we might actually get a summer this year and keep to my 'boho' theme
The jumper I bought from Miss Selfridge as part of my uniform allowance and although my friends are all probably sat there rolling their eyes like 'for gods sake ANOTHER jumper!' this one is lovely! It has small slits up each side and is a really nice heavy knit so it sits perfectly.
The next top was a bit of an impulse buy as I liked the print, but it was only £9.99 so I didn't feel toooo guilty afterwards. It has a scoop neck and back and flows out from the bust so it's perfect for hot days (if we ever get any more).
My crochet top I bought from New Look a couple of weeks ago and have to say it's my new favourite purchase along with the black sandals at the bottom. Now the sandals may look a little similar to the shoes in this post.. aaand that's because they are the exact same. To justify this I'd just like to say that I'm such a whinge when it comes to shoe shopping because I've found shoes never fit properly and they always end up rubbing. So I figured, because my tan ones are so so comfy and I've got so much wear out of them, I may as well invest in the black ones as well! JUSTIFIED.
Hope everyone's enjoying the gorgeous June weather we've been having, tomorrow I'm going to be sat outside listening to bands and drinking all day regardless of whether we still have gale force winds or not!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment