4.7.12

Scorpio Rising...



Untitled Untitled | MINKPINK Scorpio Rising Mini Dress - ASOS | Sunglasses - Topshop | ASOS AUGUST Boots - ASOS |

Well here it is! The dress that has been at the top of my wishlist for the past couple of months. I don't really have much to say about it other than, I LOVE IT. It fits perfectly and the fabrics so light and soft. If I could only wear one thing for the rest of this summer it would be this!

I'm still trying to sort out my layout as I'm a bit sick of the monochrome theme I've been rocking since I started it up, but I can't for the life of me think what to do to make it feel a little bit more like me! Oh the dilemma...

In other news, things are looking up slightly! I've been given lots of extra hours at work and I've got lots of plans with friends to look forward to! Including a trip down to Cornwall in September, where the plan is to learn how to surf with my friend for a week... gnarly!

x

1 comment:

  1. Bloody amazing dress! Why don't u scan some of your illustrations in and incorporate them somehow into your layout :) x

    ReplyDelete