6.8.12

What I Bought| Topshop Order!

UntitledUntitledUntitled
So today I recieve the t-shirt I've been lusting over for the past few weeks! The 'Illustrated People' Hamsa tee and I cannot explain how excited this little t-shirt makes me (sad, I know). Definately going to be a new firm wardrobe favourite!
Although I only really wanted the t-shirt off of the Topshop website I figured I'd try and pad my order out to qualify for the free delivery, so along with another size of the t-shirt (to be on the safe side), I also ordered a cosy onesie and these sugar skull nail wraps, which I'll give a try soon and pop a photo up!
I also had intended on taking the onesie back but seeing as I'm currently writing this whilst snuggly in it, I don't think I'll be returning it!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment