10.8.11

WHAT I WORE TODAY|

dejavu
Top-Truly Madly Deeply at Urban Outfitters|| Jacket-Miss Selfridge || Twill Jeans-Miss Selfridge|| Slipper Shoes-Topshop

Today I threw on my new 'Vectra' slipper shoes (which automatically make me feel like a gothic,female version of Hugh Hefner. Not too sure why, may be the velvet slipper thing) my favourite black jeans, my new t-shirt and my favourite wardrobe staple, my black leather look jacket. Firstly dressing in all black isn't my usual thing and today i did feel a little gothic but at the same time black never dates, black is timeless and somehow always makes you feel effortlessly chic. Secondly i cannot express my love enough for my new shoes! Not only are they insanely comfortable, which is a god send for running around a busy shop all day, but they also really set off an outfit.

Now it's time to go to sleep after a busy day of having to deal with the general public! I think I would be better suited to an office job some days or becoming a complete recluse in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment