26.10.11

Wednesday Wishlist|26.10.11

Wednesday Wishlist 26.10.11
1.iPhone 4
After continuously throwing my blackberry at walls due to the fact that the Curve is probably the worst phone on planet earth, i have decided to cancel my contract and invest in an iPhone 4! Now my biggest decision is do i want a black one or a white one..?!
2.Knitted Rib Chunky Jumper - Topshop
I'm trying to justify filling my wardrobe with big cosy jumpers due to the fact it is freeeeeezing at the moment! Once again showing my obsession for grey with this one!
3.MOTO Jamie High Waisted Ankle Grazers - Topshop
I love the new Jamie Jeans! New wash, new length, new amazing jeans in my wardrobe!
4.Turban Knot Headband - ASOS
I unfortunately just had to pop this back in the post to return it, although the knit was lovely and warm and the colour was lovely the knot looked really bulky when on and just doesn't seem to sit right, the headband hunt begins again!
5.RODER - Aldo
In. Love. I saw these in my local Aldo store and they've been on my mind ever since! They look similar to the Burberry Prorsum Creeper Heels and are much more reasonable at £90 rather than £900! They also do them with a leopard print detail (called Midnight Black on the website).

**I've just checked on the Aldo website and they've just been marked down to £47.98! Go!Go!Go!**

No comments:

Post a Comment