25.10.11

What I Wore Today|


Trousers - H&M|Top - Miss Selfridge|Necklace - Vintage|Shoes - New Look

I've been really enjoying dressing a little more sophisticated lately. I've refined my wardrobe to neutral colours and black and white so each outfit feels a little bit more chic!
My Top from Miss S, is actually worn back to front, the other way still looks good, but a little bit summery and very booby, whereas having the back as the front gives a high neckline which is a lot more flattering on me and much more suited to Autumn.

I'm waiting to get today over and done with as tomorrow I'm going to the school where my boyfriend works to help out with a club for autistic children. We're going to be carving pumpkins and doing halloween inspired arts and crafts. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment