3.11.11

Miss Selfridge | The Revival.

Those of you that don't know, I work for Miss Selfridge and have done for the past couple of years. To be completely honest the stock was never quite to my taste so I always had quite a critical opinion on all of the new lines. But, i have been waiting patiently for lines that actually inspire me and make me believe in the brand and... behold the Christmas lines have not disappointed!

This post is quite belated I guess as whoever has checked the website has probably noticed the Lookbook showing some of the new bits and pieces we'll be expecting, all i can say is that's the tip of the iceberg. After flicking through the VM pack there's a whole host of glamorous items heading your way.

Here's just a few of the bits that i'm most excited to see and add to my wardrobe, especially the first piece(which i'm not sure whether its a top or a dress, either way I love the sheer bit with the embellishment) the velvet cut out dress and the silver jeans! Well done Miss S!
Miss Selfridge Christmas picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment