14.12.11

Winter Necessities...

bikinisH&Mplain
1. Top - £9.99 £3.99    Bottoms- £7.99 £2.99

2. Top- £9.99 £2.99    Bottoms- £7.99 £2.99

3. Top- £9.99 £3.99    Bottoms- £7.99 £2.99

(All from H&M)

Bikini shopping is the one shopping trip I always dread, I always struggle to find the designs I like and shapes that fit me. H&M is usually the place to go for me, but last year it really let me down with the variety and sizes they had available. Soo I was really excited to find these 3 on the website in the sale, although the H&M website charges delivery I feel like it's justified when you're saving money on sale goodies! Apparently the delivery won't be until the end of this month, but I'll show you all when I've received them!

Now all I need to do is find someone to take me away to a baking hot country...anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment