7.2.12

Wedding Outfit|


Dress - Zara | Belt - Zara | Bag - Primark | Shoes - New Look

As I mentioned before it's my boyfriend's, mum's wedding (as well as my birthday) on Saturday and so I was desperately trying to track down a dress! I always really struggle to find dresses when I'm actually trying to look out for them, and this was no different! To be honest I did want only one dress in particular from French Connection, but my mum refused to let me spend a months worth of wages on one dress (such a spoil sport!) But anyway, after trying on pretty much every dress in Brighton's shops, I found this one in Zara for only £25.99 (they also have it in a really pale grey). It has an asymmetric neckline, with some pleating coming from the right shoulder and although it's only made out of Polyester the fabric feels a lot more expensive and falls nicely.

The belt was taken off of another little Zara dress that I bought a while ago but I can't decide whether I prefer the dress with the belt or not, so suggestions please! (:

The bag was an old Primark a-mazing find! I rarely really go into Primark except to buy tights and socks but I found this little bag a couple of years ago for around £6 (I think!) and I've used it so much for dressing up and going out!

Next thing, other than the belt dilemma, I need your help on is what jewellery to wear? Necklace? No Necklace? Bracelets? Earrings? Am i the most indecisive person ever...?

1 comment:

  1. Love weddings and I think the look you went for was very classy!
    I really like the dress simple but effective... As your hair stands out!

    JasmineMeccles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete