7.2.12

What I Wore Today|

What I Wore
Cardigan - Miss Selfridge | Top - Topshop | Jeans - Topshop | Boots - ASOS

An outfit post...FINALLY! Anyway, here is what I wore today, minus the boots though!
1.These are the 'ANDRE' chelsea boots I ordered from ASOS which i'm going to have to send back, they're really baggy/wide fitting around the top of my ankle and so don't sit under skinny jeans very well, and generally look a bit odd.(I'll show you a couple of photos of what I mean in my 'Recent Purchases' post in a bit).

2.The cardi I picked up at work the other day after I found a few of them tucked away in the stock room- turned out they were actually marked down from £45 to £22... Bargain! The only thing is, if anyone has got sensitive, or easily irritated skin, I wouldn't recommend it as it's quite a scratchy knit, but none the less I love it!

x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely jumper, I love the rolled up jeans too - so cute :)

    ug-lily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks! (:

      p.s that canvas you did is rad!xxx

      Delete
  2. Boots are fresh!
    Great outfit!

    Jasminemeccles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete