1.3.12

Catch-Up!


Today I went for a lovely walk around town with my Mum. We walked down the river and then strolled around the high street in the sun popping in to every charity shop and vintage place on the way!
I've picked up a couple of goodies from one of the vintage shops, which I'll try and show you tomorrow as I was so excited to find them and I can't wait to show them off!

This evening I went for dinner at my boyfriends grandparents house and now I'm getting ready to get an early night ready for Uni first thing tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon I'm dying my cousins hair and debating what crazy dye job I can do to my own hair with the left overs...hmm, to re-ombre or not to re-ombre, that is the question!

Hope everyone's had a lovely day going out and enjoying the sun!
xxx

1 comment: