13.3.12

What I Wore | BFW Interview!

outfitcompilation2 necklace
| Cardigan - Marks & Spencers (second hand) | Top - Topshop | Jeans - Miss Selfridge | Shoes - Topshop | Bag - Primark | Necklace - No Idea (Mums) | Ring - H&M | Sunglasses - H&M |

As I mentioned in my post from last week, I've had a very busy few days!
Last friday I had an interview for a voluntary job position at Brighton Fashion Week which is coming up at the end of May! Yesterday it was confirmed that I got a place which was really exciting and now I just have to wait and see as to what my specific job role is and what I'll be doing.

I'll be keeping you guys posted with the ins and outs when I know more my self!

1 comment:

  1. WoW.. Adore your style,
    the Cardigan is real cute.
    I love a good bargin.
    Hope all goes well with the job...im sure you'll be cool.

    Check out my blog if you can, let me know what you think.

    jasminemeccles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete