27.5.12

BFW| Wardrobe Stress!



BFWoutfit
BFWoutfit1 
| Shorts - H&M | Vest Top - ASOS | Silver Necklace - Miss Selfridge | Grey Midi - Topshop | White Beaded Necklace - H&M | Skirt - Topshop | Shirt Dress - Miss Selfridge | Gold Necklace - Topshop | Rings - H&M | Bangle - H&M | Nude Shoes - New Look | Black Shoes - Urban Outfitters |

So the title pretty much explains it but today I have been having the biggest tantrums over the contents of my wardrobe. Anyone that knows me hates me for my constant wardrobe dilemmas but this one is important!
Tomorrow kicks off Brighton Fashion Week 2012, and with that it means I need to organise a day by day outfit schedule so I'm not having giant panics at 6am!

I'm planning on bribing Casey to take outfit shots for me each day so hopefully I can keep you posted on whats happening through the week!

I'm literally so excited to see all our hard work pay off but dreading the 13 hour days! Seriously going to miss sleeping!
Wish me luck!


**If anyone is after Brighton Fashion Week tickets you can use the code 'we heart bfw' to get 25% of ALL tickets! Hurry before they run out!**

x

No comments:

Post a Comment