13.5.12

What I Bought| UO

retailtherapyUntitled
Kimchi Blue White Canvas Lace-Up Platform Shoes - Urban Outfitters

So I've been feeling really rubbish recently and what makes you feel better when you're feeling low? SHOES!
I'd been lusting over these for a couple of weeks and on Saturday, I broke and legged it to Urban Outfitters in my lunch break to pick them up! I'd been debating over getting a new pair of white vans or some standard Converse but everyone seems to be living in both at the moment and after seeing these for around the same price I thought... why not! They are literally so comfortable and they seem to go with just about any outfit! The only negative(that's not really even a bad thing) is they seem to come up really small, so if you're about to order them off the website rather than actually try them in store, definately go for a size up!

Other than using retail therapy as a source for cheering myself up I haven't really been up to much else so I don't have much to report! One good thing is that I'm looking into going away to France with my friend Gee. We want to go somewhere which isn't too touristy but still has lots to see and do, if anyone has any good suggestions of areas to go please let me know!(:

I hope everyone's had a lovely weekend in the sun!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment