3.6.12

China Doll Boutique|New bag


China Doll Boutique
China Doll BoutiqueChina Doll Boutique
Here is my new pride and joy! My leopard print box bag from China Doll Boutique which I picked up from their stall at Brighton Fashion Week. I was supposed to be working backstage but couldn't help having a little browse around and I'm so glad I did because I found this amazing little bag! I always feel like box bags have something about them that makes them feel expensive and designer-like. This one complete with gold metal corners, faux leopard skin panels and an adjustable and removable strap is no exception. It's also surprisingly practical too as it opens right out meaning that, if you're like me, and like to carry around your whole life in your bag, there's plenty of space!

Whilst we were mooching around Casey also picked up this lovely galaxy print skirt which she assured me I can borrow whenever I like (holding you to this!!).

I'd never heard of China Doll Boutique before but their clothing and accessories are literally so lovely and I'm sure this won't be my last purchase from them! If you haven't already check out their website/blog/ASOS page (Links Below).

Shop
Blog
ASOS

x

No comments:

Post a Comment