3.6.12

Brighton Fashion Week|


bfw
Unfortunately this is the only photo of Brighton Fashion Week that I have at the moment! But it's a good one to start with. Taken at the VIP Launch Party at Create Studios, this is (right to left) Me, Bianca and Alice.
The week was absolutely crazy but I just wish I could do it all over again now! Monday kicked off with the launch party where everyone got to mingle between models, designers and the press. Tuesday consisted of last minute fittings for the shows. Wednesday kicked off the shows with the Brighton Frocks catwalk. Thursday was the Zeitgeist catwalk show(Which me and Bianca were assistant producers for). On Friday I slept almost all day as this was the one day off I got and then yesterday was the first of the Ready to Wear shows with the second being today!

I plan on doing a better update from BFW in the week once I have more photos to show you guys but for now you can check out the Brighton Fashion Week official blog here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment