28.6.12

What I Bought | ASOS August Boots...


20120627_7e20120627_8e20120627_17ee20120627_14e
| ASOS AUGUST Suede Ankle Boots With Mid Heel |

So my ASOS August boots arrived today and I couldn't be more pleased with them.
They fit perfectly and I've already worked out loads of outfits they'd look great with.
The heel height gives you that slight lift but is comfortable for walking in and the material seems to be really good quality.
The only things I would say is that (and I find this with a lot of ASOS things) the sizing is a bit off, I'm usually a size 7 but from past experience with big sizing I ordered a size 6, and even they are a tiny bit big. So if you're considering ordering them, DEFINATELY get a size smaller than usual!
The other thing is that they seem a slightly different colour to how they appear on the website, a bit darker and more brown-y, although that's not really a negative because they're still lovely!

I also have a confession to make... Last night I stayed up till midnight, specifically for the Zara sale to go live, and well... I was a little bit naughty and bought some lovely things I've been after for ages. I'm sorry bank account!! Updates to come next week!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment